New Developments in Fort Mill: What Locals Can Expect
Jun 4, 2019
Fort Mill is booming, and Kuester CRE is proud to be part of it! All across town, there are exciting new real estate developments that promise great things for locals and tourists alike— new office space, new retail shopping, new restaurants, and more. And as you keep your eyes peeled for these commercial real estate developments, you just might notice some Kuester CRE signage marking the area!
But what’s really happening with these new Fort Mill developments? And what should residents of our great town expect when all is said and done? Here, straight from some of our brokers, we have some brief updates about current Fort Mill constructions.
Our Projects in Fort Mill
Professional Office Space on Dobys Bridge Road
- The Ferrara-Buist Builders is currently developing 12,000-18,000 square feet of creative, attractive office space for lease, located at 1560 Dobys Bridge Road.
- As Fort Mill flourishes, there’s a major need for more professional office space. Our development at Dobys Bridge will offer a beautiful, modern space for competitive rates.
- The space will also include some medical offices, with easy access to many Fort Mill neighborhoods.
- Ferrara-Buist expects the project’s completion in Fall of 2019.
Renovated Retail and Office Space at Tom Hall Street
- Kuester CRE is renovating, expanding, and updating the retail and office footprint at 818 Tom Hall Street, located between Dobys Bridge and Fort Mill Southern Bypass.
- The space that’s currently there is a bit dated, and the owner is investing in a modern aesthetically pleasing design.
- The benefit to Fort Mill is that it will bring much-needed additional commercial space to downtown and Eastern Fort Mill. This will add to the ever-increasing activity in the downtown area. It will also drastically improve the look and feel of an older retail center right near downtown Fort Mill.
- We are pleased to work on this project with Simon & Watson Construction, Inc. The completion date is targeted for the end of 2019
Steele Street Station
- Finally, we are incredibly excited about the work being done on Steele Street Station, located at 415 Tom Hall Street.
- Our goal here is to deliver high-quality space for professional services and medical practices, which will in turn offer some much-needed services to our growing community.
- The project is located at the corners of Steele Street and Tom Hall, which is being considered as the new gateway into downtown Fort Mill.
- The shell construction is scheduled for completion in July, with tenant uplifts to be done by October.
- We are working on this project with our partners at Landmark Builders.
Stay Informed About Our Thriving Community
Fort Mill is growing and prospering, and it’s a real joy to play a small part in cultivating that growth. Stay on the lookout for these exciting new developments, and if you have any questions about what’s happening, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can reach us at our toll-free number, 855-723-2500.Download Newsletter